I have been dealing with environmental management systems for many years -whether developing them, auditing them or training folk about them. One thing that I have generally noticed is that they are often more complicated than they need to be.
I am a keen runner and I have been reading a lot […]
ISO 14001 requires that organisations develop environmental objectives and targets and management programmes. Objectives and targets tend to be set after the environmental policy is completed. In fact it is very important they are completed at this stage as they must be based on policy commitments.
There is an important difference between environmental objectives and targets that we […]
- The Environment has an Economic Value!
- Top Five Tips to Simplify your ISO14001 EMS
- Environmental Key Performance Indicators
- Where to Start When Implementing ISO 14001
- How to Write a ‘Good’ Environmental Policy Statement
- Is the Environment a Burden for Business
- Environmental Objectives, Targets and Management Programmes for ISO 14001