About the Writer
Welcome to the official EHS Response blog! My name is John Binns a Director here at EHS Response. We are an environmental, health and safety consultancy based near Durham, UK. We undertake mainly environmental management services (and some health and safety) for a wide range of clients with some of our key services including:
- development of management systems to standards such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- environmental auditing e.g. legal compliance, due diligence, management systems
- training delivery e.g. IEMA and NEBOSH courses
- training course development
- resource efficiency e.g. reviews, training etc.
You can read more about our company at www.ehsresponseltd.co.uk
I have around thirteen years experience of environmental management following completion of an MSc, being involved in the delivery of the above services during this time.
Anyway, less of the introductions! Not sure I have an overall aim for this blog but I will be giving my views on environmental management, particularly the services listed above. Hopefully this will help the reader understand and get to grips with the topic in question.
- The Environment has an Economic Value!
- Top Five Tips to Simplify your ISO14001 EMS
- Environmental Key Performance Indicators
- Where to Start When Implementing ISO 14001
- How to Write a ‘Good’ Environmental Policy Statement
- Is the Environment a Burden for Business
- Environmental Objectives, Targets and Management Programmes for ISO 14001