I have been dealing with environmental management systems for many years -whether developing them, auditing them or training folk about them. One thing that I have generally noticed is that they are often more complicated than they need to be.
I am a keen runner and I have been reading a lot […]
- The Environment has an Economic Value!
- Top Five Tips to Simplify your ISO14001 EMS
- Environmental Key Performance Indicators
- Where to Start When Implementing ISO 14001
- How to Write a ‘Good’ Environmental Policy Statement
- Is the Environment a Burden for Business
- Environmental Objectives, Targets and Management Programmes for ISO 14001