When I am delivering IEMA and NEBOSH courses this topic often causes difficulty to many. Environmental aspects and impacts assessment is a key part of many areas of environmental management such as the development of environmental management systems (EMS) to ISO 14001. In this post I plan […]
- The Environment has an Economic Value!
- Top Five Tips to Simplify your ISO14001 EMS
- Environmental Key Performance Indicators
- Where to Start When Implementing ISO 14001
- How to Write a ‘Good’ Environmental Policy Statement
- Is the Environment a Burden for Business
- Environmental Objectives, Targets and Management Programmes for ISO 14001